Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cv Cover Letter

Dear Sir,

I am graduate from UniTec's Certificate in applied technology(boat building) writeing letter to apply for the boat building job vacancy provided by your company.

Graduated from Auckland Boys Grammar School, I have complited NCEA level 1 and level 2, studied in Furniture design. Huge interest towards disign and technology was developed since then and further boat-building related skills were learnt throughout the certificate course. The Applied Technology course was very all-rounded, not only did we learn about basic boat-building skills, we also learnt about how the boat building indusrty works and had the chance to familiar outselves with different computer programs that facilitate the boat-building process, such as AutoCad and OpenProj

I am very hardworking and always willing to learn. I really enjoy the process of boat-building and find great pleasure in it. Being a great team player, coperating will others is difinitely not a problem. Building a career in boat-building is my goal and I will try my best in perusing it.

Thanks for your time and I'll be more than grateful if an interview opportunity can be granted.


Your Sincerely,
Goran S



No comments:

Post a Comment